Friday, February 14, 2014

I recently purchased Nba2k14 for the Playstation4 and I've been spending a lot of time on it. The 2k games company really went into depth on the game with skills, clothes, and even to customization of your character in the MyCAREER category. I myself am not a huge basketball fan, but I do enjoy watching the games occasionally. This is the first 2k game I have been interested in; usually I go for the MMORPG, fps, or any action/adventure game. Sports games are not my forte, so I am gradually getting better with online play and career mode. I highly recommend this game if you are looking for a game that will hold your attention for a long period of time and won't get old. Everyone loves being able to catch an alley-oop or just dunk it over top of someone, well at least I do. If requested, I could possibly put some videos up of my career character in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment